Quick Heal Total Security developed by Quick Heal Technologies Ltd is a well-known computer system security application that has been in existence for over the past two decades. Its longevity can be considerably attributed to its reliability and efficiency in guaranteeing system safety. Quick Heal Total Security for Windows comes with an assemblage of invaluable features that have been continuously appealing to its consumers over the years. From its price and affordability, up to its functionality in preventing computer virus attacks and also proactively repairing malicious software-ravaged computer systems, Quick Heal Total Security has steadily proven that it is a potent tool for addressing the above mentioned issues amongst others.
The AV-TEST Product Review and Certification Report of September to October 2016 indicated that the evaluations of the protection against zero-day attacks as well as the detection of widespread malware in a prior 4-week period were both 100% efficient as against an industry average value of 98.8% and 99.6% respectively.
Quick Heal Total Security For Windows Features
- Enhanced web security abilities that remarkably guarantee safety on the internet through its automatic potential of recognizing suspicious websites and thus blocking access to them.
- Outstanding malware protection functions are part of the hallmarks of this computer security solution. It renders adequate antivirus, anti-ransomware and other antimalware protection.
- Impressive capacity to improve overall computer system performance and also boost speeds through its PC Tuner.
- Reliable Parental Control tool that assists in monitoring children’s activities on the computer and/or internet.
- With its sterling DNAScan feature, Quick Heal Total Security for Windows is ably poised to forestall threat attacks.
Quick Heal Total Security For Windows Pros
- Multiple devices can be secured effectively with a single product license key which in the long run relatively reduces cost while still maintaining admirable functionality.
- Impressive abilities to appropriately scan detect and block vulnerable and risk-threatening programs and websites.
- Quick Heal Total Security for Windows has a unique browser Sandbox tool that is very beneficial in opening and running suspicious programs in isolation in order to reduce the risks of malware infiltration in to the computer system.
- As effective as this computer security application is, it is relatively light on utilization of system resources.
- Superlative privacy protection and data security. For instance, with its virtual keyboard feature, this application can ensure the safeguarding of confidential information.
Quick Heal Total Security For Windows Cons
- Only limited protection is available during its trial period which leaves the system to be prone and/or vulnerable to malware attack.
- Unfortunately, there have been repeated cases of end users complaining about occasional firewall failures.
- In some situations, Quick Heal Total Security for Windows has also been reportedly unable to completely remove all of the malware detected by the application.
Quick Heal Total Security For Windows System Specifications
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP (32-bit) or 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- 4 GB free hard disk space
- 300 MHz CPU speed for Windows XP (32-bit) or 1 GHz or faster CPU speed for Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows XP or 32/ 64-bit Microsoft Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
How To Install Quick Heal Total Security For Windows
- Download the Product Installer from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
- Fill in the valid product key which should be in the confirmation email at the period of purchase
- Click on Submit
- Click on Download Software
- Open the downloaded file QHTS.EXE to extract the installation files
- Select personal preferences
- Click on Download
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions
- After the installation process is complete, register your product to activate it
- Click on Finish
How To Uninstall Quick Heal Total Security For Windows
- Go to Start
- Open the Programs and Features tab
- Select Quick Heal Total Security from the list of applications on the computer
- Click on Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Restart your computer in order for the changes to take effect