MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows is a viable internet security solution with an exceptional propensity to perform a host of enviable functions such as efficiently detecting malicious software and also the astounding ability to guarantee impregnable computer system protection against vulnerabilities in real time. In addition, this internet security application safeguards confidential data as well as enhancing refined heuristic possibilities among other advantages. Although there have been a number of instances whereby MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows has been given slightly dissentious reviews and/or feedbacks, such occasions are few and far between. The advantages of this application empirically outweigh its disadvantages. In a nutshell, it is quite safe to posit that MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows is a very passable internet security solution.
For the month of June 2017, AV-TEST released in its Product Review and Certification Report that MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows had flawless 100% efficiencies at both protecting against zero-day malware attacks and also the detection of prevalent malware in the last 4 weeks.
MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows Features
- An improved two-way firewall component reputably sifts through both incoming and outgoing computer network activities and thereby forestalls the risks of attacks.
- Efficiently protects your computer from unauthorized access through its Safe Mode Password Protection feature. This goes a long way in safeguarding vital data/ information.
- MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows utilizes latest cloud technology to detect threats and consequently protect your computer from malware attacks in different ramifications.
- Satisfactory Parental Control functions that suitable help parents in moderating their wards’ activities online.
- This internet security solution is very essential at preventing data loss through its Auto Backup and Restore tool which has the potentials to restore data if and when a malware attack occurs.
MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows Pros
- Formidably enhances the intuitive and proactive protection of your computer from attacks from a wide range of malicious software like viruses, rootkits, spyware and botnets among others.
- Superb capability of removing traces of computer and/ or browser activity. By this token, your browsing history can be appropriately managed.
- In the case of computer crashes or malware attacks such that the Windows OS won’t boot, MicroWorld eScan Internet Security for Windows can still be run using its Rescue Mode in order to address the arisen issues.
- This application has the added advantage of being able to automatically scan and prevent infiltration of malware via USB or other portable storage devices.
MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows Cons
- Reportedly has a high rate of false positives. This in other words means that this internet security solution had a slightly higher probability of wrongfully labelling valid websites as malware.
- Significant system impact has also been purportedly experienced by a handful of end users of this product.
MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows System Specifications
The minimum system requirements are as follows;
- 32/ 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- 1 GHz Processor speed (Recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (Recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0
How To Install MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows
- Go to https://www.escanav.com/windows-antivirus/internet-security-suitye-v11.asp and download the product
- Open the downloaded file extension
- Activate the extension file and begin installation
- Click on Run when prompted and consequently follow the on-screen instructions to select your preferences
- Accept the License Agreement and Click Next
- Click on Finish when notified that the setup has finished installing eScan Internet Security
How To Uninstall MicroWorld eScan Internet Security For Windows
- Go to Start > Settings > Apps
- Select eScan for Windows from the list of applications under the Apps and features section
- Click on Uninstall
- Confirm Uninstall eScan for Windows from the User Account Control pop up
- Click OK to Finish the uninstallation process after being notified of the successful uninstallation of eScan for Windows
- Restart your computer to save changes