Many internet security software as well as antivirus applications for various computer operating systems most especially the Windows OS are available today in their numbers. This abundance of antimalware programs can make the process of selecting a dependable product very Herculean. However, meticulous testing of these security applications by well-renowned IT-security companies and/or organizations has helped bountifully in choosing reliable options. For instance, the June 2017 protection against zero-day malware attacks as well as the detection of widespread malware discovered in the previous 4 weeks tests by AV-TEST on the Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows clearly indicated perfect 100% scores. When it comes to scanning for threats, detecting them and subsequently eliminating these malware, Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows has been proven to be undeniably efficient. Some of the striking features of this security software application are itemized below as follows.
Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows Features
- Outstanding antiphishing tools that help to minimize the potentials of fraud attacks through efficient scanning of emails and other messages on the computer.
- Impressive ability to detect malware, isolate them and also repair damaged computer systems appropriately.
- Remarkable capacity of protecting up to three separate computer systems simultaneously. This is due to the fact that unlike many other antivirus software applications, Kaspersky Internet Security comes with 3 unique licenses upon purchase.
- Momentous safe online banking features that help to guarantee the safety of passwords and other banking information on the web.
- Functional built-in VPN tools as well as effective parental control features.
Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows Pros
- Prominent detection of viruses and other malicious software such as ransomware and rootkits on the computer system.
- Significantly removes the above-mentioned categories of malicious software efficiently.
- Exceptional repair ability in order to salvage damaged computer systems.
- Exemplary flexibility and/or versatility that ensures as much as possible that a wide range of computer systems are supported by Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows.
- Noteworthy and functional safe banking tools that help to safeguard delicate banking details online.
Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows Cons
- There have been a number of accounts whereby Kaspersky Internet Security had considerably failed in optimizing system resource utilization thus leading to system lagging.
- Poor information back up options.
Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows System Requirements
- 875 MB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Microsoft Internal Explorer 8.0 or higher
- 1 GHz CPU Processor speed or higher
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows XP or 32/ 64-bit Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
How To Install Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows
- Go to https://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-downloads
- Click on Download now
- Launch the downloaded installation file
- Select preferences and then click on Install
- Follow the on-screen prompts and reply accordingly
- Click Finish after the application has been installed
- To launch the application for the first time, enter the 20-digit activation code to activate Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows on your computer.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows
- Exit the application if already running in the background
- Go to Start and open Control panel
- Click on Programs and features
- Click on Uninstall or change program
- Select Kaspersky Internet Security from the list of applications on the computer
- Click on Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen prompts and notifications as the uninstallation process begins
- Restart your computer after to complete the uninstallation process.