K7 Total Security for Windows is a modestly efficient internet security solution for curbing as well as ensuring that the computer performs optimally through its elimination of threats from malicious software as well as other factors of vulnerability associated with computing. Bestowed with a profusion of effective and durable features ranging from profound antivirus capabilities to astute safeguarding of privacy and prevention of information loss among others, K7 Total Security for Windows has been duly recognized by a legion of seasoned IT-Security evaluators such as AV-TEST, Westcoast Labs and AV Comparatives. In addition, this internet security application has received for its overall performance, a number of reputable certifications and awards such as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as Virus Bulletin’s VB100 and Westcoast Lab’s Premium Product Awards.
Notwithstanding however, the June 2017 AV-TEST assessments carried out on K7 Total Security for Windows with regards to protection against zero-day malware attacks and also detection of widespread malware resulted in slightly mediocre outcomes especially when compared with the expected industry average values.
K7 Total Security For Windows Features
- PC Tune Up Suite which provides an invaluable array of tools and functions that help to ensure the sustained smooth running of the computer system.
- K7 Total Security for Windows has an impeccable Parental Control feature that reliably moderates the activities of children on the internet.
- Minimized impact on system resources is another applaudable attribute of this internet security application.
- Impressive antivirus and general antimalware characteristics that help to proactively monitor the computer system and thereby forestall the threat of attacks by malicious elements.
- This application has an essential feature known as the Identity Shield which goes a long way in safeguarding confidential information like passwords and bank account details online
K7 Total Security For Windows Pros
- Impressive ability to protect external devices with its control feature which monitors and moderates access from such devices.
- K7 Total Security for Windows has super-fast scanning qualities in a very comprehensive manner.
- In comparison with other similar products, this internet security solution can be upgraded to update versions at absolutely no cost.
- Outstanding ability to effectively manage internet security using its remarkable Cloud-based protection feature and thus guarantees the safeguarding of devices remotely and/or otherwise.
K7 Total Security For Windows Cons
- Inaccurate spam filtering abilities according to reports from some end users of this internet security product.
- Frequent below par antiphishing test results have also been mooted. This could be further improved upon by the manufacturers of this application for a more robust product.
K7 Total Security For Windows System Specification
- 512 MB RAM
- 400 MB free disk space
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows XP or 32/ 64-bit Microsoft Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 1o
How To Install K7 Total Security For Windows
- Go to https://www.k7computing.com/download-free-trials/
- Download the installation file
- Open the installation file and agree to the End User License Agreement
- Click Next to proceed with the installation process
- Activate the product upon completion of installation by registering it with the 21-digit alphanumeric key
- Click Finish after the activation process is complete
How To Uninstall K7 Total Security For Windows
- Close the program if it is running in the background
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Select K7 Total Security from the list of the applications on the computer
- Click Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the uninstallation process
- Reboot your computer upon completion of uninstallation to save changes