AhnLab V3 mobile security is a powerful and lightweight security app used for Android Smartphone. Although, this security app is not widely used but AV-Test shows 100% real-time Android malware detection and 100% usability score. This security app has anti-malware, anti-theft, privacy protection options and very user friendly and easy to use.
AhnLab Mobile Security Features:
- Anti-Malware, which detects malicious apps and protects users’ personal information. It also updates malware – engine automatically and protects from latest malware attack.
- One-Touch Security Scan, which scans install apps from anonymous sources with an easy touch.
- URL Scans, which identify bad URL that may contain malware when browse internet.
- Call block, which blocks unknown caller and block phone number added in the block list.
- App Lock, which locks apps in your preference and it prevents from unauthorized access. You can set password to access lock apps.
- Privacy Cleaner, which clears browsing history, cache to protects android device.
- Hidden Gallery, which hides any pictures and videos you wish to hide for privacy.
- Anti-theft, which helps to identify lost or stolen phone, locks, wiped out data t remotely. It also notify if the SIM card is changed.
- Detects latest Android malware exposed within last 30 days.
- Detects latest real-time Android malware.
- The security app does not drain too much battery life.
- This app does not decrease the device performance while using.
- The security app does not create a large amount of traffic.
- The app does not make false warring.
The app cannot filter unwanted content from the messages or emails.
How to install?
Open Play Store from the device and search for “AhnLab V3 Mobile Security”. Please read all features, device requirements before install. Latest users’ feedback and comments are more useful to know about the latest version of the security app.
How to Uninstall?
Uninstalling this security app is easy like any other android apps. Go to Settings->Device->Applications->Application manager. Find and select this security app and tap on Uninstall. Confirm Uninstall and the app will be uninstalled from your device.